Yakima River Flows and Conditions
- Yakima River Flows at Umtanum (NEAR Red's Fly Shop)
- Yakima River Basin and Reservoir Storage Diagram
- Yakima River Flows Near Horlick, WA (this is about 10 miles above Ellensburg, Swauk Creek area)
- Yakima River Flows at Cle Elum, WA
- Yakima River Flows Near Easton, WA
- Cle Elum River Coming OUT of Lake Cle Elum
- Teanaway River at Forks Near Cle Elum (this is the tributary stream that affects the Yakima the most during spring runoff)
Yakima River Flow Prediction Chart
While the chart is only a "preditction", it is based on historical data, weather forecasts, current weather, current snow-pack etc. You can use this to get a rough idea of how the river is going to react to predicted rainfall, run-off, etc.
Yakima Water Temperatures
This is a neat resource and is especially helpful in the early spring when we are anxiously awaiting the first few days of dry fly fishing! It is also very helpful in the late summer as water temperatures rise it is very strenuous on the trout. When the water breeches the 65 degree mark we often cease fishing in the afternoons and focus our efforts in the morning hours.