Pheasant Hunts in Central Washington
When you sign up for an upland hunt with Red's, you are assured of a high quality experience. The spacious preserve is nestled in prime terrain ranging from creek bottoms to basalt rimmed plateaus, which gives us plenty of room to accommodate multiple parties and large groups.
Cost and Details for Pheasant Hunting Trips
- 2 hunter minimum
- 6 Rooster pheasants are released per gun OR.... 10 Chukar Partridge (when available). Shooter's choice! Groups of shooters may even mix the species, i.e. one shooter signs up for 6 Roosters, while his/her hunting partner signs up for 10 Chukar. This is a fun way to to team up and get a mixed bag.
- Bonus Birds are available for groups at a pro-rated price of 3 extra planted birds for and additional $99 per 3 roosters.
- Guided trips include a well trained bird dog and bird cleaning
- No hunting license is required for this trip
- Hunt times vary depending on time of year. (10:00 am standard start time)