Pheasant Hunts in Central Washington
The Mount Baldy Ranch Pheasant Hunting Preserve is located in the heart of the Yakima River Canyon about 2 hours east of Seattle. It is also within a few minutes of Red's and Canyon River Ranch.
When you sign up for an upland hunt with Red's, you are assured of a high quality experience. The spacious preserve is nestled in prime terrain ranging from creek bottoms to basalt rimmed plateaus, which gives us plenty of room to accommodate multiple parties and large groups.
Call Red's at (509) 933-2300 for Reservations!
The birds we release are mature birds that fly well. We take a lot of pride in providing a great experience to our guests.
Cost and Details for Pheasant Hunting Trips
- Guided hunt, $329 per person
- Non-guided hunt, $269 per person
- 2 hunter minimum
- 6 Rooster pheasants are released per gun OR.... 10 Chukar Partridge (when available). Shooter's choice! Groups of shooters may even mix the species, i.e. one shooter signs up for 6 Roosters, while his/her hunting partner signs up for 10 Chukar. This is a fun way to to team up and get a mixed bag.
- Guided trips include a well trained bird dog and bird cleaning
- No hunting license is required for this trip
- Call Red's at (509) 933-2300
Dog Training Kit - Bucket O' Birds
- $99 gets you a crate of 4 Chukar, picked up at Red's Fly Shop.
- Includes access to a section of our hunting preserve where you can do focused training.