Shoot a Round of Sporting Clays
Sporting Clays Course in Central Washington
Our course at Red's Fly Shop/Canyon River Ranch meanders through a spectacular sagebrush and basalt rimmed canyon located just minutes from Canyon River Ranch Resort. Shooting classes, hunts, and check in all happens at Red's which is located right next door to Canyon River Ranch Lodge.
The course offers 50 challenging shots at 7 stations, most of which have 2 traps. The course was designed to be shot with "report pairs" where the trapper, holding the wireless remote, throws the 2nd bird immediately after the shooter fires at the first target. It is a great time and you will enjoy this course!
Cost and Details:
- $25 for a 25 Shot Round w/ Ammo- Includes Fiochi Non-toxic (steel) shot which is required. We offer 12 and 20 gauge ammo.
- $50 for a 50 Shot Round w/ Ammo - Includes Fiochi Non-toxic (steel) shot which is required. We offer 12 and 20 gauge ammo.
- $25 for a 50 Shot Round - Ammo not included.
- RSVP recommended
- Shotguns are available to rent for $30
How to Get on the Course
- Call (509) 933-2300 to RSVP
- Bring your shotgun, eye protection, ear protection. (we have ear plugs and glasses for loan, but try to bring your own p.p.e.)
- A staff member will issue you a wireless remote, ammo, score cards, and a clipboard with instructions on how to operate the traps.
- The course is minutes from the pro-shop and restaurant, you will use your own vehicle to park and access the course