Klickitat River Single Day Float Trips
The Klickitat is an extremely wild and scenic river, pouring directly from the glaciers of Mt. Adams in South Central Washington. It boasts great returns of large wild steelhead and some hatchery fish as well. Sometimes your only companions are eagles, turkeys, black bears, and deer.... what company!
The river is about 4 hours from Seattle and about 2.5 hours from Portland. The nearest towns are Goldendale and Klickitat and the season runs from June 1 - November 30th. The glacial nature of the Klickitat makes summer time water clarity somewhat unpredictable so we tend to focus our guiding efforts towards the months of October and November, but July - September during periods of cool weather the Klick will produce great warm weather steelhead fishing. We drift 5 - 12 miles in a day depending on strategy. Nymphing on-the-go generally produces the most hook-ups but we do swing flies with a spey rod as well.
Call for Reservations! (509) 933-2300
Multi Day Trips Vs. Single Day Adventures
Cost for Single Day Guided Trips
- Information on Multi-Day Klickitat Itineraries
- 8+ Hour Full Day Guided Trip: $575 per boat (based on Double Occupancy)
- 8+ Hour Single Angler Full Day Guided Trip: $475 per angler
- Includes Vehicle Shuttle Service
- Riverside Lunch, Snacks, and Soft Drinks
- Includes All Flies and Accessories (leader, tippet, etc.)
- Includes Rods if Needed