Lodging and Guided Fly Fishing
Now Booking September 14th - November 18th, 2018
Cost for Multi-Day Klickitat River Adventures
- 2 Days, 2 Nights - $995 per angler.
- 3 Days, 3 Nights - $1395 per angler.
- 4 Days, 4 Nights - $1795 per angler.
- 5 Days, 5 Nights - $2195 per angler.
- Prices based on Double Occupancy (an even number of anglers).
Single Angler Rates
- 2 Days, 2 Nights - $1405 per angler.
- 3 Days, 3 Nights - $2305 per angler.
- 4 Days, 4 Nights - $3105 per angler.
- 5 Days, 5 Nights - $3905 per angler.
To fully appreciate all the majesty the Klickitat River has to offer, you really need to be here for enough time to experience it all. With more than 40 miles of scenic steelhead infested water, you simply can't see it all in a day. We have been offering multi-day trips on the Klickitat since 2006 and these are the trips are long-time customers prefer. It just makes sense. The most popular trip is our 3 Day/3 Night package.
Quick Facts on the Deluxe Lodging Operation
- Long fishing days
- Convenient Location - Our location is near the Upper Klickitat River which is the most wild and scenic portion. While we aren't on the river, we are 15 minutes from our most popular put-in and take out - Liedle Park.
- Comfortable Double Occupancy Locking Rooms.
- Hot Showers
- Private Bathrooms
- Awesome food and kitchen staff!
Arrival Day: You will check-in and have dinner the evening before your first day of fishing
Day 1: Our breakfast chefs will have a community breakfast ready at a pre-scheduled time and then it is off to the river! Our trips include 9+ hours of solid fishing and you will have lunch on the river. After arriving back at the lodge, the waders come off and appetizers are served followed by a GREAT dinner and desert... big fun!
Day 2: Repeat of Day one, catch some fish, eat some lunch, and depending on your itinerary... repeat dinner along with another day of fishing or head home after fishing day two.
Day 3: Now you are dialed in! Everyone always seems to fish their best on Day 3 and put some fish in the net. Same routine this day, breakfast, fishing, and then depart in the afternoon unless you are staying for a 4th day of fishing.
Day 4: Why not? You drove or flew all this way to get here! Let's fish long, hard, and catch some steelhead.
- Guided Fishing
- Meals (with the exception of dinner on your departure day)
- Flies, terminal tackle, rods if necessary
- Non alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol (BYO Beverages)
- Airport Transfers (fly into Portland or Seattle and rent a car)
- Fishing Licenses (be sure you have a Catch Record Card and Columbia River Steelhead Endorsement)
Payments, Cancellations and Conditions
- Deposits: 50% deposit per person is due upon booking.
- Payment: Full payment of the trip is due 30 days prior to the start date.
- In the event of a cancellation deposits are refundable minus transactions fees up to 30 days out.
- If alternative adventures are proposed by the outfitter and agreed to, the customer is responsible for any additional expenses or costs.
- Cancellations occurring inside 30 days out the deposit is retained.
- Cancellations occurring inside 48 hours from check-in the entire balance is retained.
- It is solely the outfitter's discretion to determine if river conditions warrant a cancellation.