Learn to Shoot Sporting Clays - All Inclusive Class!
Come learn to shoot a shotgun at sporting clays for your very first time in a fun, safe, and picturesque setting with us. Our range is located at Canyon River Ranch Lodge, Red's Fly Shop, and Canyon River Grill restaurant. This isn't just a class, it is an adventure to the Yakima River Canyon! Finish off your day with a spectacular lunch or dinner to make it a "daycation" to remember.
Shotgun Shooting Classes
We have professional instructors that will make learning to shoot sporting clays and handling firearms, fun, safe, and welcoming. Our 2 hour classes are taught directly to the shooter skill level and groups of mixed experience are no problem. We can teach experienced vets a few things about the various challenges on the course and take beginners through a short but effective lesson on how to handle firearms safely and the basics of shooting. Fun, friendly, and SAFE are the ingredients that we blend together.
- $79 Per Person - Price Reduced for 2017!
- RSVP Required
- Payment in full required at the time of reservation.
- If you have a gift certificate, please have it ready at the time of reservation. This makes check-in super easy and will ensure that you have the best possible experience upon arrival.
- Includes 25 Rounds of non-toxic steel shot ammunition
- Includes Quality Shotguns
- Includes eye protection and ear protection
- Includes all clay targets
What If I Have Never Shot a Gun?
We embrace the opportunity to bring new shooters out on our course and teach sport shooting in a safe, fun, and simple format. Our first emphasis is on safe firearm handling and secondly on how to properly mount and site the gun, track, and shoot flying targets. Our group of professional instructors are dedicated to making sure your first shooting experience is safe and rewarding.