Why Travel With Red's Fly Shop?
There Many Reasons to Choose Red's...
- Lodges rely on shops like Red's to survive. Our groups tend receive above average service, because we're viewed as one big fat customer.
- Our situation is a win, win, win. The guests travel with a group leader, the lodge gets booked full, and our host gets to fish. Everyone's happy and having a good time.
- Because travel is only a part of our business, We can be selective about the destinations and lodges we work with. We carefully choose a handful of trips each year and put all of our energy into knocking these few out of the park.
- ALL of our trips are personally hosted by a professional guide from Red's or another friendly outfitter we partner with. You'll have a mentor on the trip to aid, assist, and insure that decisions are made that benefit all anglers in the group equally. Like guide rotations.
- Our trip costs are typically equal to what you would pay for the same service booking directly. Admittedly, they will sometimes cost a few more bucks but we promise our service is worth it. Plus you'll enjoy traveling and working with our staff.
- Guests recieve 10% off all trip related retail purchases. We are the premier online fly shop in the country - purchasing flies, leaders, and any necessary gear couldn't be easier.
- On-site pre-trip casting seminars available. If you live in the PNW, or are willing to travel we host seminars here at our resort/shop and help anglers pre-game.
- Convenient Payment Processing. You won't be sending any international wire transfers. We offer simply payment processes by check, credit card, or even PayPal.
Planning a Bucket List Trip
There are many logistics to consider, especially choosing the right lodge. Couple that with getting on a plane with strangers and flying halfway around the world! This can be a daunting task. Make it fun and stress free by traveling with Red's Fly Shop.
Our crew personally hosts a variety of trips each year and our goal is for you to have a friend in the travel business. Our reservations team and onsite hosts will do everything in their power to make sure that you and your party have the best possible fly fishing experience.
We will act as mentors to the best of our ability and make sure that the ground logistics are managed well and run as efficiently as possible.
Preparation and Pre-Trip Planning
On our hosted trips, one of our qualified staff will focus on teaching, planning, and
communicating all details that will make your trip a success far in advance. Before you leave, we will even host workshops at our shop/lodge to show you how to tie the correct knots, select the right flies, increase casting proficiency, and teach the different strategies for the various species. We will be sure that you leave prepared, informed, and confident.
This includes helping you learn to fly cast BETTER to make the most out of your adventure. We sincerely want you to have the best possible experience on our hosted trips.
Red's Fly Shop Host at the Lodge
Payment and Deposit Policies
Payment in full is due within 10 days of the reservation. Reservations booked online using credit cards are subject to additional financing charges. Final payments are due 60 days from the departure date. For all trips scheduled less than 60 days out, full payment is required upon reservation.
For all Reds Fly Shop travel adventures, both deposits and final payments are non-refundable unless a client is replaced. i.e. you (or we) can find someone to take your spot. Both your deposit and final payment can be transferred to another client for the same trip. Red's Fly Shop reserves the right to apply a $100 processing fee for itinerary changes.
Red's Fly Shop is not responsible for loss of fishing days due to missed flights, sickness, injury, weather delays, or any other reason. Red's Fly Shop also reserves the right to make alterations to the itinerary as deemed necessary or desirable, even if additional cost is passed onto members of the party. Additionally, any expenditures caused by delays, or occurrences beyond the control of Red's Fly Shop are the responsibility of the guest. Lost baggage, gear, rods, or other personal items are also not the responsibility of Red's Fly Shop.
Final Payment is acknowledgment the guest has read and understands these policies and those included in the accompanying waiver.