Skwala Special Guided Trip OfferingsJanuary 16, 2017
Well its hard to imagine fishing as I stare out the window at the unbelievable ice flow that we'll be throwing dry flies in about 6 weeks. The good news about a harsh winter is that the fish have had a break. Really since Thanksgiving time we've been pretty much iced out which gives the trout a well deserved break. They will be strong, healthy, and hungry this spring.
In order to get you off the couch, we're launching the same exact offer that we did last year. Its called our "Skwala Special" named after our most prolific early spring hatch, the Skwala Stonefly. At times the dry fly fishing will be incredible. Many other times it can be non-existent... but that in itself is the allure of fly fishing adventures. You just never know.
Regardless of the bite we have a friendly and skilled guide crew that wants to get you on the river for a price that is palatable for anyone.
Request Your Skwala Special Reservation
Skwala Special Trip Details:
- Offer Valid on Trips: 2/1/2017 - 4/15/2017
- One Day/One Night: $449 per boat ($224.50 per angler). There is no dinner or breakfast included in this package. Please visit the Canyon River Grill page to see the current hours. Based on Double Occupancy.
- Single Day Trip - 6 Hours on the River no Lodge Stay: $299 per boat (1 or 2 anglers)
- All Trips Include a Riverside Lunch!
- Includes Vehicle Shuttle Service (as long as we fish the Lower Canyon you won't be following the guide up or down the river in your own vehicle). Upper river trips excluded.
- Includes flies, rods, non alcoholic drinks, tackle, (waders are available to rent).
- Meeting Time: Trips typically meet at 10 am or 11 am.
- Payment in Full: Payment in full for these trips is required at the time of booking